Fresh Salmon, applewood smoked bacon, romaine, tomato, garlic aioli, brioche bread
This is another lunch special at Nordstrom Cafe this week. It comes with chips or salad. My favorite is side salad with dark cherry balsamic.
I searched for this recipe. The closest one is this one on the food channel. The only major difference is the bread. The one that Nordstrom uses this week is brioche bread which is a type of sweet bread. The Food channel recipe uses sourdough buns. Let me refer you to look at this recipe if you are interested.
- 4 each, 5-6 ounce salmon filets
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 5 each plum tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 cups American field greens, washed and dried
- 8 slices, medium thickness, cooked applewood smoked bacon
- melted butter
- 4 each sourdough buns
- 4 ounces remoulade sauce
Salmon BLT Recipe. While many people may not think to incorporate seafood into midday meals, delicious fresh fish can actually replace chicken, turkey or tuna salad to give you a refreshingly unique treat at lunch. Try this recipe for the Salmon BLT from Red Lobster’s new Quick Catches lunch menu.
Recipe courtesy of Red Lobster.
Chef’s tip: Salmon can be grilled on an indoor or outdoor grill the night before, perhaps while preparing a delicious salmon recipe for your family.
- Brush the Salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the salmon over a medium hot flame until desired doneness is reached.
- Toast sourdough bun then brush lightly with melted butter.
- Place the lettuce on the bun, followed by the tomato and bacon. Top with Bacon, then Salmon. Serve with remoulade.